The purpose of this part of our website, www.shergroup.net
(our "Website"), is to clearly set out the policy of Shergroup
(and all its associated companies including Shergroup Limited, Shergroup India Pvt Limited, Shergroup USA LLC, Sherbond Limited and Shercurity Limited) to maintain your privacy and sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide us, will be processed and used by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our intention and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Shergroup is a company with offices in London | Orlando | Delhi. As a global business solutions group we want to make it clear that we respect the privacy of all individuals who use our Website and are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal data.
If you have any questions or requests concerning your personal data or any queries regarding our data protection practices, please contact us at email@example.com
We collect and process the following data from you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This information includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, using our transcription services, posting material or requesting further services.
- information which you voluntarily disclose to us by email or other means;
- information about your internet usage obtained using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer and details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- information in any dictations you upload onto our Website, but such information shall be used by use only for the provisions of the transcription services ordered by you;
- information collected through Shergroup's marketing services, including views of online advertisements, online surveys and competitions, attendance at events organised by Shergroup and other parts of Shergroup Limited.
Uses Made Of the Information
We use information held about you to:
- respond to your enquiry from any contact form you may provide to us;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- administer and otherwise perform our obligations in relation to any agreement which you may have with us;
- provide you with information and services that you have requested from us and otherwise to respond to queries which you may submit;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website where you have chosen to do so; and
- notify you about changes to our Website and our services.
We may also use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data to:
- provide you with information about products or services which may be of interest or benefit to you; and
- conduct market research.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK’s Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that:
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or requirement; or
- we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We may also store cookies on your computer when you visit our Website. Cookies are tiny text files which identify your computer to our server as a unique user when you visit certain pages on our Website and they are stored by your internet browser on your computer's hard drive. These cookies will enable us to improve our knowledge of your use of the Website and whether or not all of the pages which you request are successfully received and will help us to improve our Website and provide you with a more personalised service. However, you may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the storing of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
Transfer of Information
Please be aware that our data services (which include our web service, on-line file storage, database, telephone systems and e-mail services) are all hosted at our data centre in the Cloud as part of a secure storage system.
We take security seriously and attempt to provide for the secure transmission of information from your computer to our servers by using a secure server. Our secure server software is the industry standard in encryption technology. It encrypts all your personally identifiable information including, without limitation, your name and address, so it cannot be read as it travels over the internet. Furthermore we strive to ensure that all customer data we collect is protected against unauthorised access.
However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the content found on these websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Information
We endeavour to keep all personal information accurate. If you would like to review the personal information which we hold about you in accordance with your statutory rights, you may contact us to request such access for which we may make an administration charge of £10 or the equivalent in US dollars. We will correct any errors which you notify to us relating to your data as soon as reasonably practicable.