Online Attachment of Earnings Orders

If you have obtained your judgment through the county court or the money claim online service you may well have a judgment against someone who is working.

Here at Shergroup Legal we can help you compel the person who owes you money, (called the “judgment debtor”) to pay you the amount which the court says must now be paid.

To do this we can manage the next stage of your case, by issuing an application in the debtor’s home court to deduct money from the judgment debtor’s salary.

We offer this service on a fixed price basis so you know what to budget for. As part of our service will take care of every aspect of the process for you so you don’t have to worry.

The aim of the application is to achieve a further order from the court in which deductions are made from the judgment debtor’s salary on a regular basis without you having to do anymore than wait for the payment to come to you.

If you want to instruct Shergroup Legal to handle this aspect of your case please complete the form below and a member of the Shergroup Legal team will contact you to discuss our terms of business and pricing.

Take your next step to: And don’t forget a Shergroup Legal Advisor is on hand between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday to discuss all your enforcement options – just dial

+44 (0)845 890 9200