Claire Sandbrook
Enforcement in European Economic Area
You may have a judgment from the courts in England and Wales you want to enforce outside of the UK, or you may be a member of the European Union or from Norway, Switzerland, Gibraltar or Iceland and want to transfer your judgment into the UK for enforcement.

Either way we can help you manage the enforcement process using our network of expert agents in every member of the EU and continental Europe.

Our services include:
  • Transferring your judgment into the UK for enforcement
  • Transferring your judgment out of the UK to another member state for enforcement
  • Taking care of the arrangements for documentation and liaising with local enforcement providers
To discuss these options in more detail please fill in our Foreign Judgment Transfer Form which is the only form you will have to complete and let us do the rest for you.

And as always if you want to speak to one of our knowledgeable team about the options you have just call us all our open channels