Shergroup is committed to the adoption of environmentally
responsible policies and practices, together with the reviews of both
its performance and areas for further improvements in reducing our impact
on the environment.
Our aims, through continuous TEAM awareness, are to create
and maintain the highest levels of environmental responsibility. We
are committed to reducing the adverse effects that we have on the environment.
Shergroup maintains a fundamental belief in the importance
of protecting the environment, and will take all necessary steps within
its power to eliminate, or control, environmental hazards by:
- Striving to adopt the highest possible environmental standards
in all its operations, wherever these are located.
- Aiming to use the most economical use of all materials, supplies
and energy, using renewable or recycled materials wherever possible.
- Minimising waste produced in all parts of the business, inclusion
of recycled materials and the methods for environmentally acceptable
disposal of materials as necessary.
- We shall consistently comply with applicable legal and other requirements.
- Encouraging employee involvement in positive environmental action.
- Regularly assessing the environmental impact of all its operations.
All members of Shergroup, including TEAM members and sub-contractors
have a responsibility towards the environment, in which they live and
work, and a responsible attitude and commitment to the Company’s objectives